Sometimes they keep an eye on us with our mobile phones and we are more likely to get into such problems due to small mistakes we make. Apart from this, you are going to see a powerful 14 Android Privacy Indicators application that can ensure your safety in this web article, especially you should not miss the workload of this Privacy Indicators application which can greatly ensure the safety of women, so come visit the website.
Why do I need the Privacy Indicators app?
First of all, let’s learn about this with discussions, mobile usage has grown exponentially in the present times if there is a house it has at least 3 to 4 mobile phones, and if so everyone is using different applications, wants to go to different web sites and collect news.
For example, if we click on some faulty websites, applications, etc. of some faulty internet they are likely to access our mobile camera without us knowing, thereby giving us the opportunity to know many things about what we are doing and what we are talking about.
Sometimes it is possible to access our mobile microphone, so we need to make sure that something is wrong with our mobile. To escape from this you need to update your mobile applications from time to time and keep updating your mobile software, i.e. Android. While this may not be the case you can ensure the security of your mobile in the best possible way with the help of the 14 Android Privacy Indicators application that you have in this web article.
best Android Privacy Indicators app
Please read through the forums and see what, if any, our position may already be for features and then follow the procedure given there. In addition, the package of many such applications is on our website so you can visit it and you will benefit. Just go below to see the information related to these 14 Privacy Indicators applications, which also include the option to download.
play store details of the Access Dots app
|Available On||Play Store|
|Purpose||14 Android Privacy Indicators|
|Address||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Get Your App||Install App|
Did you know that once you grant access to your phone’s camera/microphone/GPS location to any third-party App, they can use it silently in the background?
And do you feel envious of the new iOS 14’s privacy feature – which shows an indicator whenever the camera or microphone is accessed? Or you can’t wait for Android 12’s implementation of the same feature?
Presenting Access Dots for Android, supporting down to Android 7.0!
Access Dots, adds the same iOS 14 style indicators (a few pixels light up as a dot) to the top right (default) corner of your screen whenever any third-party App uses your phone’s camera/microphone/GPS location. Access Dots will be visible even on your lock screen!
Configuring the App is as simple as enabling the Access Dots Accessibility Service (Toggle switch in the App > (More) Downloaded Services/Installed Services > Access Dots > Enable). By default, the App is configured to show iOS 14 style coloured access dots – green for camera access, orange for microphone access and blue for GPS location. The App itself does not request camera or microphone access, however, to be able to monitor GPS access by any App, ‘Access Dots’ require GPS location permission.
Access Dots is in early BETA, and under development, so far it has the following features
- Display Access Dots whenever the phone’s camera/microphone/GPS location is engaged by a third-party App.
- Maintain an Access Log, which can be accessed from the App’s main settings screen. The Access Log shows when the camera/microphone/GPS location was accessed, which App was in the foreground at the time of access initiation and how long the access lasted.
- Assign any colour to either of the Access Dots.
- On Android 10+, Access Dots by default stick beside your camera cutout (if your device has one.) You can configure the location of Access Dots to the point of specifying X/Y coordinates.
- If your device supports ‘Energy Ring – Universal Edition!’ App, then you can wrap Access Dots around the punch hole camera as well.
- The size of Access Dots can be adjusted.
While it’s free to change the Access Dots’ colour to whatever you want, consider donating to support the development and have access to a few extra configurations like changing the ‘size’ of the dot or its location on the screen.
How to download and use the application?
- You need to go to the Play Store to download the application, we have given you the easy way out below.
- It is worth noting that when installing this on mobile it will ask for some permission to ensure your security.
- If all is done correctly you can keep the option available in these mobile apps and make sure your mobile is safe.
Note: Please make sure the App is whitelisted under any kind of optimization setting your device has, if the App is killed from the background by the System, you may have to restart the phone to get the Access Dots active again.
Offline Chat App
It is designed as an application to help ensure that his mobile is not used for monitoring by anyone other than himself. If any person wants to know who else is spying on their mobile, we hope this will be a helpful article. So share this article on your social media sites to ensure the safety of many people.