It is almost impossible for anyone to access an option on mobile as soon as it is thought because so much information is stored on mobile, applications are used, in which it is very important to have an option that we can use frequently near the instantaneous page on our mobile, which will save you time, the biggest truth to do this The speciality of this web article is that we are going to give you the opportunity very clearly to join in with some of the discussions i.e. the conversation will happen with you and you will get help.
What is the quick settings menu android needed for?
In the present era, the mobile is not seen as a normal object because it carries a heavy load, a man is not ready to grieve without anything, but regrets as if he has lost half of his body if he does not have the mobile, that size is travelling with him as a part of that mobile He gets services, stores a variety of things, yet sometimes it is true that he finds it difficult to access an option as soon as he thinks.
There is a situation where you have to search for a thing on a mobile with a lot of things because so many things are imposed on that mobile, so he sometimes gets tired, spends time, he is excited and he saves time so we recommend a better quick settings menu android application in this web article. His mobile brings his key options, important applications etc. closer with a better quick settings android application
Show example story
For example, you are often doing a thing on mobile, i.e. you are often sharing messages with your friend through a specific application, so every time you open your mobile and go to the menu section where it is a very difficult thing to find that application and chat with him, it is not difficult Keeping in mind that it will take more time and take more work on the mobile, thus wasting our time and shortening the lifespan of the mobile, to prevent this it is necessary to keep some of the frequently used things near our hand at the bottom of our mobile so that you can access a thing at the moment you think with excitement.
Note: The quick settings apps we recommend for android are taken from Google’s official website Play Store, and there is evidence in YouTube videos that this application is a great application. It also includes a video provided by the creators, all of which you should read clearly first, and then you should use this application only if you like, otherwise, we can only carry you these delicious experiences on the go.
Play store details of the Notification Customization app
|Available On||Play Store|
|Purpose||Bottom Quick Settings – Notification Customization|
|Offered By||Tom Bayley|
|Get Your App||Install App|
Do you find notifications and quick settings hard to reach with one hand at the top of your screen? Don’t like stretching your hand up to reach them?
Bottom Quick Settings provides a smooth, fast and native feeling Android styled quick setting and notification panel at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more, as well as adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
What is the difference between MIUI-if and Bottom Quick Settings? The main differences can be seen in the Play Store screenshots. MIUI-if is cleaner, easier to use and follows the MIUI style. Bottom Quick Settings follows the style of Android P/Q.
- Control all notifications
- Reply, open, dismiss, interact and manage
- Full-colour customization
- Dynamic colours
BOTTOM STATUS BAR
- Move your device’s status bar to the bottom of the screen
- Full support for notifications and system settings icons
- Full-colour personalization
- Blacklist: hide the status bar in specific apps
QUICK SETTING TILES
- 40+ different settings
- Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
- Layout: Change the number of tile rows and columns
- Sliders: Screen brightness, ringtone, alarm, notification and media volume
- Android Q & Pie themed
HANDLE TRIGGER AREA
- Customizable position and size so it doesn’t interfere with navigation gestures
- Options to hide in landscape and fullscreen
- Blacklist: hide the handle trigger in specific apps
- Blur the background
- Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
- Add a background image to the panel
- Select an app icon pack
- Match the navigation bar colour to the footer colour
- Dark mode
- Integration with Tasker
How to Instal shortcut app, and use app?
- Follow the link below to download the app.
- You must give permission to work on this app, then it will work properly and after clear reading, you can allow and use it.
- Finally through the settings available in this app.
- You can keep the important information you need on the front of your mobile and from time to time you can access it as soon as you think and save your time.
- More info for this, please see the video.
Bottom Quick Settings & Notification Customization
The information we provide is intended for all mobile users, we have created this website article to save the time and motivation of mobile users and we hope that all the information available will be useful to you and we will publish the best articles from time to time considering you as our friend. There are many useful articles like this on our website, visit it and share your top ideas with us in the comment box below and we will respond and fulfil your wish.
Before I start writing the article, I start writing the article only answering the question of what is the need of the users who come to my article and can we satisfy their needs 100 per cent. I start writing each article only after I have a good understanding of what I know and what I don’t know. And all my articles are articles published following Google’s website article policy.